Global compact Network Tanzania (GCNT) in collaboration with other Stakeholders is plan to organizing One Day Forum which will address cross cutting issues such as Business responsible and Global Goals toward end of this year. In order to assess practical ways in which business, government, development partners, UN Agencies and civil society can work together to reduce corruption and improve corporate and overall governance through collective action approach.
The objectives of the one day forum is to;
- Initiate a collaborative way where businesses can work with other stakeholders in the fight against corruption and build upon existing strategies being implemented in Tanzania.
- Provide a platform for business to learn from practices from other African countries on business against corruption strategies
- Raise awareness on the importance of good corporate governance practices and critical areas in the business environment which allow corruption to flourish.
- Share experiences and come out with strategies to adopt by business in the fight against corruption
- To strengthen local ownership of strategies by the business community in tackling corruption.
Save the Dates
Time: 8:30 – 5pm
Venue: Kilimanjaro Regency Hotel
Participants = 200+|Session = 12| Speakers = 25
Your forum activities @ a Glance
Why should attend:
- Practical and business focused insight:
- Tackling the issues that matter:
- Guaranteed learning
- Senior-level networking:
Participants (Local and International)
- UN Agencies Country Reps
- UNGC –New York Reps
- Senior Sustainable Officers
- Civil Society Heads
- Academia & Research institution Heads
- Development Partners
For more information contact:
+255 784 810 048