How to Become a Member
How to become a Member
Membership of the GCNT is open for signatories of the UN Global Compact. The Network charges a nominal membership fee that is used for carrying out its regular activities. Becoming a Global Compact signatory is an important public commitment to responsible business practices and transparency, but it does not automatically include membership in the Local Network. There is a separate joining process for the Local Network and a small mandatory fee to offset the cost of the Network Secretariat. Before you join, you will need to sign a statement of support and provide the following details:
- Full contact details for the day-to-day contact(s) in the organization.
- Contact Person.
- A short (50 word) description of your organization for the Network website.
If you would like to join the Network, please Click here to fill in the form
- Corporate Members (Companies/Corporations)
- SMEs Members (Small & Medium Enterprises)
- Institutions Members (Business Association, Academia’s and Research Institutions)
- Strategic Partners.